The authorities of the Delta State University, Abraka in a statement released by the office of the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Vincent Peretemode stated that the number of fellowships which is said to be over 80 has been reduced to just four.
The statement also banned female students from wearing miniskirts within the campus.
According to the statement, the four approved religious bodies or fellowships are Catholic, Anglican, Joint Christian Campus Fellowship and Our Saviours Chapel, as it indicated that there could be crisis among the students if the fellowship centres were not reduced.
“I have observed in the recent times that over 80 fellowship centres are on the three campuses. We cannot allow such. Fellowship centres have in recent time portended crisis that was almost unabated.” the statement reads.
You May Also Like
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on
- Next Edition Of #BBNaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board on