Nigerian singer Davido has been spotted at the ongoing funeral ceremony of late Nigerian DJ, DJ Olu, who died in mysterious circumstance in his car on Saturday October 7th alongside a friend identified as Chime.
The ceremony is holding at Emmanuel Chapel, 405 Close, Banana Island, Lagos. Davido alongside his manager, Asa Asika were spotted at the venue. Davido and DJ Olu were very close as the late DJ was part of a few people he associated with.
DJ Olu’s service of songs was held yesterday, Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at Olaniwun Ajayi Gardens in Banana Island with his friends and family in attendance.
You May Also Like
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on
- Next Edition Of #BBNaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board on