A tragic incident has taken place in Zaria after a teenage boy used scissors to brutally stab another man to death.
A 17-year-old teenage boy yesterday reportedly stabbed another 25-year-old man to death during a scuffle at Tudun Wada area of Zaria.
It was gathered that the fight started over a minor disagreement and before anyone could understand what was happening, the teenage boy had stabbed the victim on the shoulder and chest leading to his death.
Abubakar Campus who shared the story on Facebook wrote: “This boy resting on his knees killed this man yesterday @ tudun wada Zaria..Just because of small fight and the 17years old boy got angry and stabbed the 25years old man with a scissors through his shoulder and his chest.
“That’s why our prophet (S.A.W) taught us to control our temper when we are angry..Anybody that felled to follow the teaching of our prophet will regret here and hereafter..May Allah protect us from doing something stupid in this life.”
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on