The General Overseer of The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, Pastor Lazarus Muoka, has again, barred armed robbers, prostitutes, cultists, women on trousers and kidnappers from giving offerings, pledges and paying tithes in the church.
This is even as the revival preacher urged Nigerians to turn to God in repentance for divine intervention that would lead to the revival of economic and political fortunes of the country.
Preaching to hundreds of thousands of worshipers that converged on the headquarters of the church at Ijesha, Lagos for the last lap of the two-day crusade, Muoka harped that God is not interested in ill-gotten wealth and riches but want everybody to worship him in truth and in spirit.
His words: “If you are here and you are an armed robber, a kidnapper, cultist, adulterer, among others and you don’t want to repent, please we urge you not to give offering, tithe or pledge because we are here to lead people to Christ and not money.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on