Five Star Music act, Skiibii has spoken for the first time since the death stunt that has become one of the most-talked about incidents in Nigeria in the last one week.
Skiibii was interviewed on Cool FM by popular OAP, Do2dtun today, August 19, 2015 and tried to clear the air on the death report which many believe is a failed publicity stunt.
In the 25 minutes-long interview, Skiibii said he’s previously suffered what he calls the ‘Blackout’ in the past and Friday, August 14, 2015 was not the first time it would happen to him.
Below are 9 punchlines from the interesting interview…
- I woke up on Friday morning and told Harrysong I wanted to go and see my brother that stays in Ijesha, Surulere because they don’t see me often because of my kind of job.
- This thing that happened has happened to me in the past, like 3 times. It happens like a sudden blackout.
- I remember it happened to me once while I was flying on a plane with our producer, Del B.
- At that time, doctors (carried out a) heart scan on me and said I was ok, that the blackout happens when I’m too stressed or too excited.
- This past Friday, I was in my brother’s house in Surulere when it happened. I was actually about to open a door when it happened.
- I don’t know about the pictures that circulated because the photos were taken like 2 weeks ago in South Africa.
- I got discharged from the hospital on Monday, August 17, 2015 and they took me straight home.
- When I hear all the ‘Rest In Peace’ stories flying around, I was just crying
- I’m really sad, and I blame the label manager, Soso Soberekon for this….