This is coming barely one week after the former Chief Medical Director of Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Dr Patrick Adegun and a nurse with Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti, Mrs Margaret Aladenika, were kidnapped.
Adegun was kidnapped alongside his wife, Kikelomo, a few metres to the gate of their house located on Goshen Avenue, Federal Housing in Ado Ekiti metropolis.
Members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, Akure Zone, had also called for overhauling of the security chiefs in the State.
They hinged the call on ‘poor professional handling of the kidnap of a member of the association, Dr Femi Omisore of the Obafemi Awolowo University in Ekiti state last week..
Omisore was kidnapped on May 6, while his driver Saheed was shot in the head and his vehicle set ablaze “for stressing the captors while being chased.”
NMA and ASUU said on Tuesday that the Police and the State Security Service had not been handling the matter in most professional way.
Zonal Cordinator of ASUU, Akure, Dr Alex Odiyia, appealed to Gov. Ayodele Fayose to get rid of hoodlums in the state.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on