A 44-year-old man, Viashima Titus Ukegi, an indigene of Awe Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, has impregnated his teenage daughter, Mary Doosur Ukegi.
SUN NEWS reports that Ukegi’s wife, Cecilia Torkwase, died soon after giving birth to their daughter, Mary in 2001.
It was also gathered that Ukeji did not enrol Mary in school but rather confined her to doing domestic chores and looking after his shop.
While recounting how it happened, Mary said:
“We were very close like a normal father and daughter, and I thought he was taking care of me as a father but somehow he became attracted to me.
Then, one evening, after taking my bath, I tied my towel around my armpit. As I walked through the palour to my room, he looked at me in a particular way and called me to come close. He said he noticed a mark on my neck.
When I went close, he touched my breast and said something funny. He used to say funny things to me. Later that night when I was about to sleep, he came to my room with biscuits and a bottle of coke and insisted that we take it together.
As we were drinking the coke, he began to touch me all over my body as we were sitting together on the bed. It was very confusing and I tried to suppress my feelings. He told me how he felt about me and I was shaking.
Somehow, I knew that what was about to happen was wrong. Then he kissed me for the first time while running his hand over my body. Suddenly he pulled off his trouser and attempted to enter me, because I was still a virgin.
It was strange and the pain was very much. He took my Vaseline and rubbed on my private part and tried again. He pressed hard and then deflowered me. From then on we kept meeting regularly. Eventually I missed my period and before I knew it, I was three months pregnant.”
Speaking on the issue, the father said:
“It was a terrible thing that in my mind I was like I was seeing my late wife. My daughter had very good shape and reminded me of her mother and I was feeling bad that one day somebody will enjoy her, so I decided to take my own share and that resulted in pregnancy.”
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on