The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has raised alarm over alleged attempts by fraudsters to exploit its ongoing recruitment exercise.
Eyes Of Lagos gathered that, Its spokesman, Wilson Uwujaren, said in a statement on Tuesday that the fraudsters were soliciting payment from unsuspecting job seekers to facilitate their employment into the commission.
“This is a scam and members of the public are warned not to deal with anyone with such proposition as the agency does not collect money from job seekers.
“Candidates that participated in the recent aptitude test by the commission should avoid falling prey to tricksters by shunning any promise of employment for a fee.
“The employment process in the EFCC is open and transparent and cannot be compromised through bribery,” Mr. Uwujaren said.
He advised members of the public to report anybody requesting for money for employment into the commission at the nearest EFCC office or police station.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on