A 12-year-old girl who resides in Jahi district with her parents has tested HIV positive after she confessed that her 25-year-old half brother, Abdullahi Mohammed and his friends have been repeatedly R,aping her for the past four years.
She told City News that her mother was divorced when she was just born and she has been living with her father in a two-bedroom public apartment (face-me-I-face-you) in Jahi district. She said her half brother started R,aping her when she was 8 years old, and each time he Rap£d her, he would threaten to kill her if she told their father.
“My father married my step mother who has a son.
“We were living peacefully until one night when I was lying on the floor and Brother Abdullahi came and started fondling my breasts. When he didn’t see breasts, he said he would suck them until they came out. When I objected, he Rap£d me. He used a handkerchief to wipe off the blood that was coming out from my private part. He threatened to slash my throat if I told anybody.
“I didn’t tell anybody and it continued. He Rap£d me every night; and sometimes he brought his friends, especially Ahmed along with him to Rap£ me,” she recounted. She said she couldn’t tell anyone because she was afraid that he may carry out his threats.
She was also afraid that she could be maltreated by her step mother. Our reporter gathered that during holidays, the girl continuously fell sick; hence her father was advised by neighbours to take her to the hospital. When he did, she was diagnosed with HIV. It was when her father, who was very angry, sought to know how she contracted the deadly disease that she revealed that her Abdullahi and his friends, had Rap£d her for four years. Subsequently, her father reported the case to the police at Mabushi, following which the two men were arrested. They confessed to the crime.
A police source told our reporter that the case took another twist when the two suspects were taken to the hospital and their medical reports came out HIV negative.
Speculations therefore emerged that her mother was HIV positive when she had her, the reason why she was sent away by her husband. “She was not tested when she was an infant, and maybe she was HIV positive from birth. Her half brother confessed that he was the first man to have had S£x with the victim and how she got that HIV still remains a mystery,” the police source said. When contacted, the Mabushi divisional police officer, Chief Superintendent Ayobami Surajudeen confirmed the story and said that having gotten medical reports, the case would now be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department. He advised parents to be watchful when they bring adult males to share bed with their little daughters.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on