Arsenal players were shell-shocked, when Arsene Wenger informed them and his backroom staff, that he would be stepping down at the end of this season.
Wenger broke the news to his squad, at about the same time the club published his statement on the official website.
Sportsmail reports that the players then made a pact together, to send him out in a blaze of glory by winning the Europa League.
The Gunners face Atletico Madrid in the semi-finals, with the first-leg taking place next Thursday.
Wenger’s backroom staff, including long-standing men, Gerry Peyton, Boro Primorac and Tony Colbert are expected to go.
However, assistant manager, Steve Bould, could still be kept on.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on