Saidi’s son, Khalid, whom he had with Fathia, graduated from secondary school in Lagos.
The celebration of his graduation saw the two ex-lovers reunite as a family after a long time.
Fathia and Saidi were all smiles as they posed for a family photograph at the occasion.
Faithia and Saidi were married for six years. Their marriage took place on September 7, 2000, at the Ikorodu Marriage Registry, Lagos.
They were separated for a few years before they officially divorced on January 17, 2014.
In November 2017, Fathia reverted to her maiden name “Williams” three years after their divorce was finalized.
The union produced two children.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on