57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Se.x Romp With Lover In Lagos


The police in have arrested a man, Akodogbo Doheto, in connection with the death of a 57-year-old woman, who allegedly died in his house after the two had a Se.xual affair.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the incident occurred on Salu Street in the Badagry area of .

Our correspondent gathered from police sources that the victim, Bonu Fiaret, who was said to be divorced, was working as a nurse in a government hospital in the area.

It was learnt that 60-year-old Doheto, who hails from Badagry, had been dating Fiaret for about two years before her sudden death.

The matter was reported at the Badagry Police Division.

Our correspondent learnt that after Fiaret was discovered dead in Doheto’s one-room apartment on the morning of January 3, the police arrested the suspect.

In his statement to the police, Doheto explained that the woman died in his apartment after they both had a Se.x on the fateful Friday evening.

He, however, added that he was not responsible for the woman’s death. Doheto explained that his lover was hypertensive, which could have led to her sudden death.

He said, “We were lovers. She came to my house on January 2 at about 8.30pm. I have known her for about two years now. We attended a carnival in the area that evening.

“When we came back, we had just one round of Se.x, after which we both slept on the bed, and there was no problem. The following morning, I tried waking her up, but there was no response. I observed that her body was stiff. I raised the alarm.

“That was how we found out that she was dead.

“I am not responsible for her death. She was hypertensive and it might be her condition that caused her sudden death.

“I work as an okada rider. I am married and have one child, but my wife does not stay with me.”

Our correspondent gathered from the police that some of the victim’s relatives were, however, alleging that Fiaret was killed after the Se.x.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the woman’s corpse had been deposited at a private mortuary in the area, while an autopsy was also being awaited.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the incident.

He added that the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigations Department, Yaba, for further investigation.

He said, “The case is now with the SCID, where the police are conducting further investigation.”

About the author


Oluwafemi Toslaw -Webmaster, Young Media Entrepreneur, Blogger and Founder NaijaOlofofo Media


Leave a Comment