The Vice President of the Lagos Chapter of Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN, actress Dayo Amusa, has explained why the late actress Aisha Abimbola, aka Omoge Campus, didn’t get help from the guild.
She told Potpourri;
“We have partnered and are still in partnership with so many private health sectors that deal with health insurance and our members are beneficiaries of this. But some individuals tend to keep their private lives from the public and we can’t address what we know nothing about.
“In Aishat Abimbola’s case, it wasn’t that she needed fund to get anything done; it was just a situation that was beyond everybody and I pray that God gives every one of us the grace to live long.”
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on