Some properties of the school were destroyed by the students before policemen arrived at the scene.
Chairs and tables, cabinets were destroyed by the protesting students, even as they scattered documents.
Windows and doors of the staff room were also vandalized.
As the protest escalated, teachers and administrative workers of the school took to their heels for fear of being attacked.
An eye witness told Nigerian Tribune that trouble started when the student arrived school after classes had commenced for the day.
“He told the teacher he came late due to illness.
“At that point, the principal, who was passing by asked the teacher the cause of the discussion.
“They tried to resuscitate him but it was too late”, he disclosed.
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on
- Next Edition Of #BBNaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board on
- Treat Diabetes, Asthma, Anemia And Failing Eyesight on
- VIDEO: INDO BABA – Sho Le on
- Making Music With Semah G Has Taught Me To Be Humble – Flavour. on
- Singer Tiwa Savage Stuns In Denim Bum Shorts (Photos) on