In Cosmopolitan’s 50th edition, the Kardashians and the Jenners have been described as America’s first family. This new edition talked about the influence they have in the fashion and entertainment industry. For the cover, they were dressed in an all white ensemble.
“No one could have predicted the Kardashians’ and Jenners’ success. But when you spend time with them, what resonates is the family unit. There are so many things about them that are glamorous, crazy, and unlike our lives, but the sense of family is universal. What’s more, they present acceptance. You look at Bruce and now Caitlyn—you see the power of a family to come together when it would be so easy to fall apart,” he shared in the new issue.
“There’s comfort in viewing that steadfastness of love. It takes courage to go on camera and deal with something with which you never thought you’d be dealing. I, for one, thank them for sharing the journey, because more often than not, it’s not only entertaining, it’s inspiring.”
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on