According to reports, American rapper, The Game has signed Terry G to his record label, Black Wall Street Records.
Black Wall Street Records is owned by Jayceon Taylor also known as The Game, his half-brother, George
‘Big Fase 100′ Taylor III and Suni Osorun ‘Big Suni’.
According to sources, the deal was facilitated by the company’s co-founder, Big Suni.Reports also have it that Terry has earned himself a
fortune and through the deal, the singer was able to buy a mansion and a Ferrari ride.
You May Also Like
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on
- Next Edition Of #BBNaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board on