Prince Aggrey scored a hat-trick, as Sunshine Stars of Akure demolished Giwa FC 4-0 in a Week 23 tie.
The Akure Gunners in doing so, displaced Enyimba at the top of the Nigeria Professional Football league table. Six-time champions Enyimba, could only draw 1-1 at Bayelsa United on Saturday.
New Ifeanyi Ubah coach, Daniel Amokachi, earned his first victory, with a 3-2 win in the Oriental Clash. Two late goals from Austin Oladapo and Okereke Maduabuchi ensured they completed a double over the Flying Antelopes.
Kano Pillars beat Shooting Stars 4-1, while Warri Wolves sneaked a 1-0 victory at home against Dolphins.
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on