At first, i assumed it was the Photoshop masters on their cheeky A game: maybe Adekunle Gold did it, i pondered.
But it turned out it wasn’t some Photoshop fanfare.
Kcee, 38, is planning to run for the office of the governor of Anambra state, not only that, the Five Star Music singer is also planning to drop a new album titled “Attention to Detail” to coincide with his campaign.
It is apparent that revenue generated from imminent album will be used to boost his governorship campaign.
“Attention To Detail” will be Kcee’s sophomore solo album, coming for years after his 2013 solo debut “Take Over.”
“I encourage every youth and all of my fans to join this movement of contributing our quota to the rescue of this great nation. We have begun and there is no stopping us.” Kcee wrote on Instagram.
In a fearless move, Kcee refused to begin his political aspirations in a humble manner as, for example, a local government chairman position.
Instead, he is clambering up to the Governorship slot.
And i wish Kcee and his campaign team good luck in this new path.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on