Governor Rochas Okorocha placed a smile on the faces of the 1,542 Corps members who passed out on Wednesday, 12th April in IMO State, by awarding each of them with the sum of N10,000 to enable them transport themselves back to their respective states.
He Further singled out one Miss Umetawara Lorita Ebere, who was the best serving corper of the state and entitled her to a sum of N200,000 and a Job in any Ministry of her choice if she decides to stay.
The Governor also encouraged them to go out and empower themselves with the knowledge they have gained from their various institutions and become their own bosses instead of waiting for white collar jobs, he also thanked them for serving the state well.
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on