My cousin applied law in this year’s jamb and also wrote the Post UTME exams but unfortunately her name was not released and she took the supplementary form and the staff at the school’s admission unit told her she will be admitted to study Islamic Studies.
But this girl is a devoted born again Christian and since the doctrines of Islam and that of Christianity are in direct contradiction as it might affect her walk with the Lord. She requests for advice.
Should she take up the course as she has been home now for 3 years due to lack of admission, and she says she can’t stay home any longer.
She needs your advice please..
You May Also Like
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on
- Next Edition Of #BBNaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board on