Chelsea owner, Roman Abramovich, has sanctioned £70m bid for Manchester United target, Alvaro Morata.
Morata, 24, has been heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford after Jose Mourinho identified him as his replacement for Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
United have already had a £52.4m approach knocked back by Real Madrid.
Mirror reports that with Diego Costa set to leave Stamford Bridge after revealing he is no longer in Antonio Conte’s plans, Chelsea have strengthened their bid for Morata.
Real doled out around £25m to re-sign the Spain international last summer.
But he struggled for regular game time on his return to the club, starting just 14 league matches all season.
Meanwhile, Abramovich is said to be considering a move for Christiano Ronaldo.
The Russian billionaire declared interest after Ronaldo said he will leave Spain over tax fraud allegations.
Reports say Abramovich is not bothered by the world record bounty needed to lure the Portugese superstar to Stamford Bridge.
You May Also Like
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on
- Next Edition Of #BBNaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board on