Money is a main issue in many relationships. While some couples have figured out ways to remain accountable to each other, others have fallen short and gotten divorced because one or both parties couldn’t handle the money topic maturely.
On Episode 2 of Accelerate TV’s Wrap Up, Toolz is joined by Model / Presenter, Idia Aisien and Award-Winning Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim to discuss money and relationships. While Idia is of the opinion that the woman should keep her money and some properties secret and away from her spouse, Juliet believes both husband and wife should be open about material things.
Using her former marriage as an example, Juliet Ibrahim talks about the mistakes she made and what she should have done better with her ex-husband.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on