” I will marry Kiss Daniel, kiss Flavour and probably kill Davido”.
When asked to comment about the statement credited to President Muhammadu Buhari stressing that Nigerian youths are lazy, she said:
” It is disrespectful to say Nigerian youths are lazy. We have youths working everyday to survive. Some people using their talent, some others are working so hard. Making that statement is disrespectful, Nigerian youths are not lazy”.
A source recently revealed to Linda Ikeji’s Blog that Kiss Daniel and Chidinma Ekile are an item and that the singers started dating some time this year and are reportedly very much in love with each other.
Chidinma Ekile however addressed the reports in an interview with the Punch but declined to hit the nail on its head adding that fans and Nigerians will know the truth soon.
“I don’t like to speak about my relationship or love life in public. There is nothing to talk about me and Kiss Daniel; people can say anything they want to say. Whether I am in a relationship with him or not, everyone will get to know later.
“I find it weird that I am always linked to one musician or the other. At times, it takes extra effort for me to convince people that certain reports about me are untrue.”
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on