He said this in an interview with the Nigerian Tribune when he was asked about how he was and he said he was angry and frustrated explaining his reasons.
He said: “I don’t see myself as a Nigerian…I’m tired, angry and frustrated. It’s either you don’t live in this country or you are being a journalist. Is it the electricity or the traffic? The traffic is just unbearable. Lagosians wake up at 4:00 a.m. and don’t get home sometimes till 11:00 p.m. And how much does an average person earn? In fact, I don’t want to talk again.
I’m just tired….We are talking about Boko Haram. We have never seen poverty at this magnitude before. Health care services are failing. Education sector is also failing; so, what is there to celebrate? Poverty? Ethnic violence? Religious differences? What exactly? Tell me.”
When he was asked how his father, who is a legendary Musician, Fela Kuti was alive, what would have been going on in his mind right now? Femi kuti bluntly replied that Fela Can’t be alive now and would have been dead because of high blood pressure. “He can’t be alive; he would still be dead by now. He would have died of high blood pressure. He couldn’t be alive when Obasanjo came back to rule. Don’t even go there. People voted Obasanjo back into power! That would have just killed him”
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on