Watermelon Health Benefits
Today I am sharing about watermelon, alot of foods and fruits are relatively fun to munch and I tell you that watermelon is definitely one.
Watermelon is a colourful fruit that has heavenly sweet juice inside of it. It has so many nutrients that we can derive from it while consuming it, and has alot of water[92%] to keep us hydrated, likewise it is a low fat fruit.
So what are the benefits of watermelon? Well let’s find out out below
■Watermelons are rich with so many vitamins, the vitamin A found in watermelon has anti-oxidant and helps to maintain our sight [eye]. The vitamin C streghtens our immunity, prevents cell damage, promote healthy teeth and gums, and heal injuries. The vitamin B6 in watermelon helps our body to convert protein to energy and also helps with the brain functions.
■Watermelon has high amount of lycopen, a strong and powerful anti-oxidant which helps to eradicate heart disease and prostrate cancer
■Watermelon has potassium, which helps to maintain our body’s proper electrolyte and the acid-base balance. It also help our muscle and nerve to fuction well, it lowers risk of high blood pressure.
■Watermelon has arginine, citrulline and amino acids. These help to maintain our arteries, blood flow and cardiovascular function.
The best way to eat watermelon is eating the red meaty found inside the fruit in order to enjoy and benefit from its rich nutrients. You can as well consume it in fruit salads, smoothies, or by juicing it. Watermelon is a summer fruit, which help us stay hydrated.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on