Sincerely, This is a very Sad News….
Below is what he posted on his Instagram:-
I have fought a good fight for more than 13years. I have finished my course, I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with passion. Henceforth, there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me for my 13 years of national services. God bless NIGERIA.
From HENCEFORTH,😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I am no more the captain of the NIGERIAN senior football team, I am no more the goalie of the team, I am out of the team. I am no more available for international duties. I want to say thank you to every Nigerian fan and supporter world wide, Its been the most trying period of my life but I know that Nigerian are there for me and God is with me. 😭😭😭😭😭😭. God bless NIGERIA.#ENDOFANERA.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on