The University of Queensland is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their University of Queensland Bachelor’s Scholarship for students. It is a partially funded scholarship for all students.
About University of Queensland Bachelor’s Scholarship
Students who have been accepted a study at the University of Queensland in Australia can apply for a partially supported undergraduate scholarship. The Institution of Queensland is a research university based in Brisbane, the state capital of Queensland.
- Bachelor of Economics.
- Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy, and Economics.
For the duration of the program, the scholarship covers up to 50% of the tuition charge.
This scholarship does not cover living expenses, travel expenses, or international health insurance for the duration of the program.
- International students who are not currently enrolled in an Australian university. Those who are learning English in Australia can still apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Students who have received an offer and who are beginning students at UQ.
- High-achieving students are urged to apply for the scholarships, which are offered based on academic excellence.
- First, Submit a CV/resume
- Second, A Personal/motivational statement–this statement should be only 1,000 words and address:
- Third, the reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ
- Your personal aims and ambitions, as well as evidence of any prior activities or experiences (including volunteer work), show your dedication to those goals and ambitions.
- One reference letter in English from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer.
Application Deadline for University of Queensland Bachelor’s Scholarship
30 May 2022