A new movie Toyin Abraham co-produced with her publicist Samuel Olatunji has made a whopping N10million in three days.The movie titled “Seven and a Half dates” has emerged the 2nd highest grossing movie of the week.
The romantic comedy still showing in cinemas stars Akin Lewis, Frank Donga, Jim Iyke, Mercy Johnson, Toyin Aimakhu, Sola Sobowale, Faithia Williams, Bayray Mcnwizu, and Ali Nuhu.
Watch the official trailer below
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on