OAP Toke Makinwa faced tough criticism on social media as a result of the controversial picture she shared online yesterday.
Toke Makinwa released a nak3d photo earlier today for the campaign of her new beauty product, the picture left little to the imagination and has sparked an outrage on the social media.
Although her celebrity colleagues are hailing and praising her nak£d photo, her fans have blasted her for the ‘unforgivable’ act.
According to a lot of commenters, Toke is a hypocrite who loves to hide under the facade of being born again while committing atrocities that does not portray the God she preaches.
“A good Christian would never go nak£d publicly” they told her.
A follower commented that her husband probably ditched her for her many shameful acts which he could not live with.
Toke in her usual way has turned deaf ears to the comments as long as the people that matter to her, (her Co celebs) find it cool, the radio girl is cool.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on