Husband of a S£x-starved wife, Saheed Asimiyu has told the court that he starved his wife of S£x because he is on “S£x strike.” The husband, who is a motor spare parts dealer, admitted that he had starved his wife of S£x, as he was on “S£x strike” in the last one month, to punish the woman for her bad character.
Sherifat told the court that apart from starving her of S£x, Saheed was also in the habit of beating and biting her whenever they have domestic quarrels.
The complainant said she could no longer cope without S£x, as her husband had not slept with her in the last six months. “There is no doubt about his ability to provide food, money and other material things for me and the two children of the union but I am not satisfied with all these without S£x.
“He abandoned me deliberately, I cannot take it anymore because I am still young and I see no reason for his action. “To make the issue worst, he was in the habit of beating and biting me whenever we have misunderstanding over minor issues,” she alleged.
The husband, who is a motor spare parts dealer, admitted that he had starved his wife of S£x, as he was on “S£x strike” in the last one month, to punish the woman for her bad character. According to him, his action is to punish the complainant and make her to turn a new leaf.
The husband told the court that he had warned her several times to stop associating with bad friends, but had ignored him. Saheed also told the court that he would not prevent his wife from getting the divorce she asked for, “if that is what will make her satisfied”.
Chief Mukaila Balogun, the president of the court upheld the prayer of the woman and approved the dissolution of the marriage. The judge ordered the defendant to be paying N6,000 to Sherifat as monthly allowance for the upkeep of their two children.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on