A Nigerian soldier has slammed Assistant Commissioner of Police, Yomi Shogunle who he accused of blocking him on Twitter after he complained about SARS harassment.
In his tweet addressed to Yomi Shogunle, the Nigerian soldier promised to deal with any SARS officer who ‘crosses his path’. He also told their loved ones to be ready to mourn them.
Read his tweet below;
bleeping BASTARD BLOCKED ME! ABAYOMI YOU CAN SEND YOUR SO CALLED SARS DOWN HERE TO MY BARRACKS ! IF YOU ARE SO PAINED! #ENDSARS
You will be amazed what Nigerians will do soon! #EndSARS @YomiShogunle Pray your boys never cross my part or any of my loved ones part! That Day Be ready to weep for them!
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on