Hollywood actor, Will Smith has been selected to sing the official song for 2018 World Cup in Russia with fellow artistes Nicky Jam and Era Istrefi, FIFA announced.
Will and Jam together with Kosovar musician Istrefi have collaborated on the song, titled ‘Live It Up’.
According to FIFA, the three-man line-up will perform at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow before the final on July 15 and the song, produced by American DJ Diplo, will be officially released on Friday.
‘As part of another exciting collaboration between FIFA and Sony Music, Will Smith, Nicky Jam and Era Istrefi will perform Live It Up, the official song of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia,’ FIFA announced in a statement.
‘Fans will have enough time to learn the lyrics as Live It Up will be released on multiple streaming platforms this Friday, May 25. The FIFA World Cup official music video will be available as of June 7.’
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on