Nollywood actress Tracy Daniels has revealed why her face has been missing on the big screen in recent times.
In a recent chat with vanguardngr, she blamed the ugly development on some notable production companies, lamenting their discriminatory attitudes towards the home-based actors.
According to her, apart from the fact that good scripts have been hard to come by in recent times, most notable production companies are only featuring what she calls “UK returnee-actors” in their movies.
Stressing further, she said “It’s so bad that the discrimination is now based on who speaks foreign accent fluently and talent is no longer the yardstick for selecting actors to feature in movies.
Most of us who are based in the country have been ‘benched’ by the giant production companies simply because they want to cast British-trained actors to shoot Nigerian version of American superhero film, Black Panther.”
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on