The prospective corps members who are set to embark on their one-year compulsory national service year, have been briefed on the new payment system introduced by the management of NYSC.
The management of National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, has announced the new payment method for all prospective corps members.
The Scheme introduced use of remita to make payment easier for corps members, via the NYSC official portal.
Below is the complete procedures on how to make payment on NYSC portal, using the Remita pay option.
1. PCM should go to the portal home page (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/) and follow the following steps:Click on “Login”.
2. PCM enters Email ID and Password to login
3. PCM clicks on “click here to make payment”.
-After a successful login,The PCM will click on “Proceed to Payment,” once the payment confirmation page is displayed, the PCM will be redirected to Remita
-Payment Engine with various payment options.
4. Option A: For Cards and Wallet Payments;
-PCM clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
-PCM provides card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded
-Click on status of the transaction..
Option B: Paying in any Bank Branch:
Copy the RRR number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks. Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
5. After making the payment at the bank branch, the PCM can check payment status on the URL: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/TransactionStatus_remitaa PCM inputs transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in Registering online.
6. Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
7. Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.