The Director General of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, Suleiman Kazaure, has warned corps members against engaging in night parties in their areas of posting.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the NYSC Director General gave the warning on Wednesday when he visited the Ekiti State Orientation Camp in Ise/Orun/Emure-Ekiti.
Mr. Kazaure also warned Corps members against involvement in sharp practices like Advanced Fee Fraud also known as “419” and Internet scam otherwise known as “Yahoo-yahoo”.
He also warned female corps members against indecent dressing.
Mr. Kazaure, a brigadier general, advised corps members to key into the Skills Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) policy of the agency.
He said the SAED programme was put in place to empower corps members to be job creators rather than job seekers.
He enjoined corps members to respect the culture of their host communities and shun unauthorized journeys.
Earlier in her address, the State NYSC Coordinator, Nwanno Ukagha, said the Batch B Stream 1 corps members had depicted good behaviour and were performing well in the camp.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on