The Super Eagles of Nigeria squad have departed Austria for Russia ahead of the 2018 World Cup tournament which kicks off on Thursday, June 14, 2018.
As seen above, the players were pictured rocking matching White native attires and leather slippers.
However, some Nigerians were dissatisfied with the appearance of the attires and they made it known on twitter.
See some reactions below ;
Nigeria will face Croatia, Iceland, and Argentina in Group D.
See more photos below ;
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on