Eden Hazard scored a brace for the Blues in the encounter.
It was Moses’ second league goal of the season in what was his 20th Premier League appearance for the West London club this term.
The former Wigan Athletic star was involved from start to finish in the game.
Chelsea also moved to the fourth position in the table with the win, one point behind Liverpool who sit in third position.
Chelsea went into the game low on confidence after winning three out of 10 matches in all competitions in 2018 and two back-to-back defeats against Bournemouth and Watford.
West Brom suffered a big setback early on when Daniel Sturridge sustained an injury after colliding with Cesar Azpilicueta and had to be replaced by Jay Rodriguez.
After a nervy start to the second half, Moses doubled Chelsea’s advantage in the 64th minute.
Cesc Fabregas’ pass was deflected into the path of the Nigerian and he camly slotted the ball beyond Forster.
Hazard got his second of the game eight minutes later to put the game totally beyond the visitors.
The Belgian cut inside on his left and blasted the ball past a wrong-footed Forster.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on