Head coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr, is now left with 29 players from which to select his team for the 2018 World Cup, after Moses Simon was ruled out of the tournament as a result of an injury.
Simon, who plays for Belgian Jupiler League side, Gent, will not feature in Monday’s friendly against the Democratic Republic of Congo, DRC, nor the subsequent game against England on June 2.
Rohr confirmed the development to Premium Times in Port Harcourt.
“It is unfortunate Moses Simon will not be travelling with the team on Tuesday because he is down with an injury.
“The nature of his injury is such that he won’t be recovering quickly enough to make the World Cup,” Rohr said.
Meanwhile, the German coach will drop four more players from the squad after the game against DR Congo.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on