McDonald’s sued after child ‘eats condom’


McDonalds logo (© Rui Vieira, PA Wire)

Rui Vieira, PA Wire

Fast food chain McDonald’s is facing a lawsuit in the United States after a child allegedly ate a used condom in one of its restaurants.
The contraceptive was apparently found in the play area in a branch of McDonald’s in Chicago in February 2012.
The lawsuit has been filed on behalf of Anishi Spencer and her two sons, who were three and two years old at the time of the alleged incident.
The mother alleges the two-year-old coughed up a piece of the condom, and that both children subsequently required medical treatment.
The suit also charges McDonald’s with failing to remove harmful debris from an area used by children.

Facebook | Twitter
NaijaOlofofo.Com on BBM – 2A922OB8

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.