Here’s a viral video of a handsome Nigerian man who proposed to his woman in front f the whole church, and in his words, “I am not ashamed of you”.
The video was shared in a well-circulated Facebook post by Pastor Idowu Iluyomade who oversees Region 20 of the huge Christian movement.
In the video, the young man is seen making his intention to marry his girlfriend known in front of God and his people – and got just the perfect answer!
Before he knelt down to ask for her hand in marriage, the coolly-dressed lover man gave a simple speech about the first time he set eyes on Chisom, the shy lady to whom the surprise proposal was being made.
“It’s a fulfilment of my dreams,” he said, revealing how she caught his attention in 2015 right in the church and few metres away from where his proposal is being made.
“I’m not ashamed of her; she’s become the love of my life and I want to publicly declare it,” he said before fetching the box from his pocket and asking the magic question to which Chisom answers yes.
The pastor went into a rapturous excitement and the congregation applauded and celebrated the pair.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on