Billionaire daughter, Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy has decided to reveal that she’s worked her way up in the entertainment without using her father’s money to rake up influence like some of her counterparts do.
Speaking in a chat with E-Daily, DJ Cuppy said though she is the daughter of an oil magnate, her dad’s name rarely opens all doors for her.
She said: “People have to understand that just because I was born into my family does not mean that it opens all doors, that is everyone’s outside perspective. My inside perspective is just being someone’s child; how can being someone’s child be used against you?
I can walk into a room and before I even open my mouth, everyone has decided, and it’s like you are not giving a young woman a chance to even prove herself.”
She added that unlike Davido, she is not the type who would exploit her father’s influence to get things done. “The only difference between Davido and I is that he decided to use the influence as an advantage from an early stage.
So David was like I am ‘omo baba olowo’ (OBO), take it or leave it! I’m not that kind of person, he was smart though, because before you can even do anything, he has already told you he is the son of a millionaire.
He did his brand thing well and he’s about that lush life, he lives large and he’s not apologising for who he is,” she said.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on