A suspected couple Ugochukwu Nwachukwu 28-yr-old man and Mrs. Glory Ugochukwu 30-yr-old woman, Wednesday claimed that they sold three different babies including their own child, for N600,000. They made this confession at the Imo state Police Headquarters, when they were paraded by the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Dazuki Galadanchi, alongside 17 other suspects in other offences.
Dazuki said: “The above suspects were arrested by operatives of Anti Kidnapping Unit of the command on 20/07/2018 at Umuokai Owerri -Nta in Isiala Ngwa South Local government of Abia state.
“Suspects conspired and lured one Jovita Aloka female, of Irette in Owerri west local government of Imo state to Naze Owerri North local government of Imo state. “Where they tactically disposed her of her two children Adaugo Oliver, 3 years and 6 months and Daniel Oliver 6 months and sold them to unknown persons.
“Suspects have confessed to the crime and other child trafficking within Imo state and its environs. Operatives are trailing other fleeing members of the syndicate.”
While narrating her role in the said child trafficking, to Vanguard, Glory, “I asked my husband where is my child and he told me he had sold my child. I was not happy with him. He never gave me even one naira. It is just 4 months old baby boy. He is my first child. I am not happy with what my husband did.”
Also, speaking to Vanguard, Ugochukwu the said husband to Glory, said: “I discussed with my wife before selling the child. I sold the child N400,000. “My reason is that I wanted to join the Army and I did not have money to process it. The bill they gave to me was high and I went to the point of selling my properties after that I could not make it.
“What I did was to use the remaining money to buy a motorcycle and start fishery business. “I was arrested through the person who linked me to selling my son. He connected me to another person. This second one is a boy and a girl and they sold them N400,000. They gave me only N200,000. It is this second business that exposed me.”
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on