Nollywood actor, Mike Godson has revealed that he once asked Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim to marry him, but she replied him saying he’s too short.
Mike Godson shared a picture of the beautiful Ghanaian actress on his Instagram page and revealed in the caption to his fans that Juliet rejected his marriage proposal because he is too short.
He captioned the post:
“Can you imagine, I told this fine girl to marry me and she said I’m too short”
Screenshot of the post below:
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on