Many Cows Dead After Truck Veered Off Highway And Crashed Into A Bush
A ghastly motor accident just happened along the ever-busy Akwanga-Lafia express road in Nasarawa state. It was gathered that a trailer loaded with livestock crashed into a bush, in Wulko Community, Akun Development Area of Nasarawa State – with over 10 cows said to have died in the accident.
Though no human casualties were recorded, many cows perished with many more said to be seriously wounded.
As at the time of filing this report, police officers were on ground to control traffic around the site of the accident.
Motorists and travellers plying the highway have been advised to take caution.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on