Legendary fashion designer, Hubert de Givenchy, famous for styling Audrey Hepburn’s “Little Black Dress,” has died at the age of 91, the House of Givenchy confirmed on Monday via its official Twitter account.
“The House of Givenchy is sad to report the passing of its founder Hubert de Givenchy, a major personality of the world of French Haute Couture and a gentleman who symbolized Parisian chic and elegance for more than half a century. He will be greatly missed,” the company announced.De Givenchy founded one of the world’s leading fashion houses in Paris in the 1950s and then struck out for New York, going on to build a business empire that became part of the LVMH empire when he sold up in at the end of the 1980s.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on