The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has frozen 3 bank accounts belonging to the Benue State Government.
This move comes after the commission accused the State Governor Samuel Ortom of ₦22 billion fraud.
The Cable reports that Terver Akase, the Chief Publicity Secretary to Ortom, revealed the freezing of the state accounts.
The state government has insisted the ₦22 billion was used in the payment of security agencies to fight the herdsmen killings in the state.
Ortom has credited his departure from the All Progressives Congress (APC) as the reason he is being “singled out” and “persecuted” by the anti-graft agency.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on