In association with Emirates Group, the Edith Cowan University is providing an opportunity to the Australian and international students to undertake unpaid work placements with Emirates.
The program is open for those candidates, who want to obtain practical training and experience related to their discipline of study in one of the fastest growing cities in the world
Edith Cowan University is recognized as one of Australia’s prestigious performing arts training academies. Now, the university has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research.
Why should apply to this program? The program will give excellent career prospects and work opportunity for the qualifying candidates. Here aspirants can gain insight into their abilities and ambitions concerning their professional future.
Application Deadline: July 26, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, aspirants you must have completed at least 180 Credit Points in your current course with a minimum WAM of 70%. Eligible courses and units of study include Security, Aviation and Law, and Criminology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you are required to access the award application form via this web page.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the letter of support from an ECU Academic member of staff, resume, written statement describing why you wish to participate in the Emirates Work Placement Program, why you would be a good ECU ambassador on the program and the expected outcomes both personal and academic.
- Language Requirement: For joining this program, aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The grant will cover return airfares and contribute towards living expenses.