Crystal Foundation is an independent, non-profit human rights organization for orphaned and abandoned children in Nigeria. Children who are deprived of the guidance and protection of their primary caregivers are more vulnerable to health risks, violence, exploitation and discrimination and they are often deprived of education.
We strive to guard the fundamental needs of this disadvantaged population by engaging in advocacy, education, problem analysis, and the development of solutions based on sound research that can be applied by countries and NGO’s worldwide.
It is our mission to serve the best interest of children without parental care worldwide, by reducing the number of children without parental care.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
To provide home for the abandoned orphans and motherless babies
To provide counselling, motherly care and education for its children.
To support the children spiritually and morally
To provide medium through which children of the Home can express
their love towards their neighbour
To provide counselling and care for mentally and physically displaced
To build non-paying primary and secondary schools for kids of less
To work and affiliate with other National and International
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on