Chelsea and Spanish midfielder, Cesc Fabregas, just tied the knot with his fiancee and mother of his three children, Daniella Semaan.
Fabregas took to Instagram to share a lovely photo from his wedding at Cliveden House in Berkshire.
The former Arsenal star who has been with his partner since 2011 rocked a black tuxedo and smart shoes, while his bride donned a stunning shoulder-less white wedding gown with silver jewellery in her hair and around her neck.
Another wedding picture also posted on Semaan’s Instagram page, shows her posing with her new husband and her five children, three fathered by Fabregas and two from a previous relationship.
She wrote: ‘Just married to this handsome man that I adore’, after marrying the man she has been in a relationship with since 2011.
See more photos below
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on