The Nigerian army has released a statement confirming the multiple bomb blast that occurred in Ajilari Railway Crossing in Maiduguri Borno state yesterday night between the hours of 9-930pm.
In the statement which was signed by Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman, the Acting Dorector Army Public Relations, said 4 suicide bombers attacked the area, detonated their bomb vest simultaneously with their target being some Muslim faithfuls who had gone to a mosque in the area to pray.
14 people including the suicide bombers were confirmed dead while 39 are said to be receiving medical attention.
The army appealed to residents of the affected areas to remain calm and advised that they continue to be very vigilant and security conscious as everything necessary is being done to secure their lives and properties
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on